Hi, if you are mean to me, I will hire the FBI to track you down and kill you, but I will make sure it is a long and painful death. I will order them to bring me your heart on a golden platter for me to eat. Lol.
If you are nice to me, I will send you a picture of a cookie. You can then fantasize over that cookie until the day you die.... Have fun commenting.
None of the above is true... except the FBI bit....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, if you are mean to me, I will hire the FBI to track you down and kill you, but I will make sure it is a long and painful death. I will order them to bring me your heart on a golden platter for me to eat. Lol.
If you are nice to me, I will send you a picture of a cookie. You can then fantasize over that cookie until the day you die.... Have fun commenting.
None of the above is true... except the FBI bit....
None of the above is true... Seriously.
LOL.